The KW Network:
KindaWierd Productions | Sh!t Happens | Robbo's myspace | The KW Store (coming soon)

Friday, March 14, 2008

Obligatory Weekly Update

Yay! Another week and I'm still alive. Wooooo!

Okay so as you can probably guess my week has been pretty boring and uneventful.

My night job sucks, some of my co-workers are completely useless which of course leads to more work for me. But I must look on the bright side, each week brings me closer to my target budget for the Flying Tigers Project.

Speaking of the Flying Tigers Project, most of my work on it at present is of the boring logistical type (budget, scheduling, location scouting, etc) however I have taken time to work on some more interesting stuff such as costume design and storyboarding.

I'd like to give a shout out to my buddy Joshie and plug his radio show Anarchy on Air which is on every Thursday night at 9pm AEST you can listen to it online here.

And that's it for now.


Is it wrong to be drunk by midday on a Friday
Robbo

No comments: