The KW Network:
KindaWierd Productions | Sh!t Happens | Robbo's myspace | The KW Store (coming soon)

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Beautiful Girls Poll - The Intro

Inspired by a recent update on one of my favourite sites Retrocrush, where the guys there are running a poll to find the hottest Retrobabe (celebrity hottie of times gone by), I decided to make my own poll and find out which of my favourite ladies is the best.

Here are some pics to help things out:
Indiana Evans

Amanda Bynes

Brooke Satchwell

Keiko Kitagawa

Claire Holt

Cariba Heine

Aya Ueto

Tammin Sursok

Hayden Panettiere

Ashley Benson


Take my poll!

BTW if you want to know more about any of these babes do a DAMN Google search you lazy [expletive filled rant deleted] okay.


I just unearthed my Gundam Wing boxset so that's what I'm off to watch now.
Robbo

No comments: