The KW Network:
KindaWierd Productions | Sh!t Happens | Robbo's myspace | The KW Store (coming soon)

Friday, March 21, 2008

Experimentations With Watercolour Pencils

Okay so anyone who is a regular visitor to my webcomic knows I'm not exactly the best artist, and I know I never will be, but I do enjoy messing around with various techniques. Drawing to some degree is a necessary skill as a Director and that much I can handle but I occasionally like to indulge my artistic delusions, I recently picked up a set of Watercolour Pencils (because I couldn't find cheap tinted graphite pencils) and finally got around to trying them out:

Graphite Outline

Pencil Colour

Watercolour Wash


Completed "Artwork"

Well I certainly enjoyed myself and am happy with my first experiment with watercolour pencils and can certainly see myself using them again in the future.
Feel free to leave your comments.


Robbo

p.s. don't forget to vote for your favourite girl in my Beautiful Girls poll --->

No comments: