The KW Network:
KindaWierd Productions | Sh!t Happens | Robbo's myspace | The KW Store (coming soon)

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A "Short Film" Right?

THE FLYING TIGERS

a short film

by

Rob O'Brien


Those words above are on the first page of the screenplay for the prototype film I'm making later this year, it's intended to be a shortened version (to be used to raise funding) of the feature The Flying Tigers (yeah same title, same basic story too), I finished a rewrite of the prototype last night and it came in at 68 pages.

Just to keep it in perspective the screenplay for the actual feature is about 95 pages and I estimate it going about 2 hours, mostly because my complex action scenes are described like this:

EXT. SEACLIFFE BEACH – DAY (CONT.)

The fight is well and truly on. ERIC and NOLAN square off against their rivals and the other two COBRAS alternate between fighting BRAD and attempting to help SHAUN and BUCK.


After several minutes of fighting the COBRAS back down.

I'm now rethinking those word on the front page, short film my ass.


Later
Robbo

No comments: