The KW Network:
KindaWierd Productions | Sh!t Happens | Robbo's myspace | The KW Store (coming soon)

Friday, May 2, 2008

Obligatory Weekly Update

Another week with not much work on the Flying Tigers as I've done all I can without the necassary funding.

On a side note one of my favourite actresses, Indiana Evans, has decided to leave Home and Away. Yes! All I need now is the thousands of dollars required to get her in front of the camera.

Another of my faves Claire Holt has landed a role in a US horror film to be filmed in Bulgaria later this year, congrats to her.

I purchased the latest Maximum Ride book, it's a good series but I probably would have bought it anyway based on the cover art:


I've done a fair bit of work on Sh!t Happens this week as well, with two comics already posted and another one coming tonight.

I'd like to finish with a joke but I can't think of one.
Robbo

No comments: