The KW Network:
KindaWierd Productions | Sh!t Happens | Robbo's myspace | The KW Store (coming soon)

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Wasted Fucking Time + My New Company Mascot

Okay long time no blog.

Why?

Well I have been busy in pre-production for one of my upcoming short films which was to be a big production involving a sizable cast (mostly culled from my mates) and a fairly exotic location.

I say was because as of today I have received confirmation of bad news that has pretty much fucked the whole thing up. Not gonna go into it here but suffice to say it looks like the film may be dead, I am however attempting to rewrite the thing to take into account these problems.

That's that for now.

Here is a little bonus though, my new company mascot:

Yeah I haven't drawn his feet here, I suck.

Now I'm off to drink my height in beer.
Robbo

No comments: