The KW Network:
KindaWierd Productions | Sh!t Happens | Robbo's myspace | The KW Store (coming soon)

Friday, August 10, 2007

Things That Almost Killed Me Today

Well today me and the Sheppmeister went to the EKKA which was pretty good but not as good as it used to be.
Anyway over the course of the day I had a lot of near death experiences (even for me):
* On the way to Shepp's place I was overtaken on a roundabout by a wanker on a motorbike, not using a different lane he used the same lane I was in. I almost had a heart attack.
* Sheppo, knowing my low tolerance dragged me onto some of the poorly maintained rides, there is nothing worse than hearing the safety restraints rattling about while you spin at high speed 20 metres above the ground.
* An edgy horse that got spooked by a helicopter came very close to trampling the both of us.

Glad I made it home alive
Robbo

No comments: