The KW Network:
KindaWierd Productions | Sh!t Happens | Robbo's myspace | The KW Store (coming soon)

Friday, June 6, 2008

Obligatory Weekly Update

More of the same once again.

Sh!t Happens is going well, so well I'm considering branching out into merchandise via a cool little website I found but more on that later.

Nothing has happened with the Flying Tigers this week because there's nothing I can really do with it right now. I need to talk to my advisors [ie my mates] about certain aspects of the project before I can go on but that's no big deal because the longer I take the more money I can add to the budget.

This week I bought myself a new book bag because I was sick of squashing my sketchbooks in my old work bag. My new bag is a Kingdom Hearts licensed product made in Japan, I'd post a pic but I can't find it online and I'm too lazy yo grab the camera but it's bound to show up in a photo some day.

Going bowling tomorrow with Sheppo's fanclub so I better hit the weights now
Robbo

No comments: