The KW Network:
KindaWierd Productions | Sh!t Happens | Robbo's myspace | The KW Store (coming soon)

Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Year to Come - An Announcement

Okay so the last year was kind of a bust in the film making department, due mostly to circumstances beyond my control, and I haven't updated all that often.

But this year is going to be different.

Because my night job is killing me and I am getting old - I'm almost 26 shit were does the time go?

So anyway here's a little heads up on what to expect from KindaWeird Productions in 2008:

Firstly I am putting my limited drawing skills to bad use with the creation of my own web-comic Sh!t Happens which is coming online in the next few days.

Secondly I am committing to update this blog at least weekly [And we'll all believe that when we see it].

Thirdly (and most importantly) is the start of the Flying Tigers project which hopefully will see my first feature film produced within the year. More information on this coming soon.


So anyway here's to a great 2008 I'm off for a drink
Robbo


p.s. A big congrats to the Sheppmeister on his new job with QR

No comments: