The KW Network:
KindaWierd Productions | Sh!t Happens | Robbo's myspace | The KW Store (coming soon)

Saturday, June 2, 2007

LAST STAND - Intro (with Temporary sound)

Okay here's the deal I told my buddy Sheppo that I'd have the into to Last Stand up today complete with sound and I like to keep my word.

However due to the fact that I spent 12 hours rendering the wrong file (twice) I essentially lost a days work and was unable to give the proper time to the audio of this clip.

So the sounds, music and voiceover you're hearing are all temporary.




And for those of you masochists out there wondering, the "music" in the background is a entitled Space Is Mourning and took me about 5 minutes to come up with.


Now I'm off to hide my keyboard before someone destroys it for the betterment of mankind.
Robbo

No comments: